What do I need to do to stay on CalWORKs?

You need to:

  • complete reports every 6 months,
  • report income over the Income Reporting Threshold,
  • participate in Welfare-to-Work activities (if required), 
  • immunize your children under age 6, and
  • allow the county collect child support for your children unless it is not safe to collect child support.


If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.