- New New California limits when a landlord can evict renters.
- New I was just served with court eviction papers - what do I do?
- Landlords Cannot Refuse To Rent To You Because You Have Section 8
- I just moved out of a home I rented and my landlord kept my entire security deposit.
- I got a notice that I am losing my Section 8 / Housing Choice Voucher.
- My landlord wants to evict me. Can he lock me out of my home?
- I am disabled and my landlord won't let me keep my service dog. What can I do?
- I need help with a different housing problem.
- New I'm worried about COVID-19, but I don't have health insurance. What are my options?
- New My medical appointment was cancelled because of COVID-19. What can I do to get the care I need during this pandemic?
- New Do I have to pay for COVID-19 testing or treatment?
- I do not have insurance and I need health care.
- I got a notice my Medi-Cal benefits are stopping or my “share of cost” is increasing.
- I need to see my doctor and my plan says that I have to wait.
- My health plan denied my doctor’s request for a surgery, medical procedure, or testing.
- I need help with a different health problem.
- New Do I have to do welfare-to-work activities during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- New Do I get extra time on aid due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- New Can CalWORKs help me if I am being evicted or I am homeless?
- I have a problem with “welfare-to-work”
- I got a notice that I was overpaid CalWORKs benefits.
- I got a notice my CalWORKs benefits will stop.
- The county won’t give me CalWORKs benefits.
- I need help with a different CalWORKs problem.
- New Do I still have to send in reports or report changes during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- New Will my benefits change because of COVID-19?
- The county won’t give me CalFresh (food stamp) benefits.
- The county says it paid me too many CalFresh (food stamp) benefits.
- The county told me my CalFresh (food stamp) benefits will stop.
- I need help with a different CalFresh (food stamp) problem.