- New New California law limits how much your landlord can raise your rent.
- New New California limits when a landlord can evict renters.
- New Landlords Cannot Refuse To Rent To You Because You Have Section 8
- I just moved out of a home I rented and my landlord kept my entire security deposit.
- I got a notice that I am losing my Section 8 / Housing Choice Voucher.
- My landlord wants to evict me. Can he lock me out of my home?
- I am disabled and my landlord won't let me keep my service dog. What can I do?
- I was just served with court eviction papers - what do I do?
- I need help with a different housing problem.
- I do not have insurance and I need health care.
- I got a notice my Medi-Cal benefits are stopping or my “share of cost” is increasing.
- I need to see my doctor and my plan says that I have to wait.
- My health plan denied my doctor’s request for a surgery, medical procedure, or testing.
- I need help with a different health problem.