LSNC Guide to CalFresh Benefits
CalFresh is California’s name for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), previously known as the “food stamp” program. The LSNC CalFresh Guide provides an independent, authoritative resource for helping low-income families and individuals get and keep their CalFresh benefits.
- But It’s Unfair! Tips on Overpayments
- Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors
- Support Services – Getting What You Need in the Welfare-to-Work Program
- Caring For Your Relative’s Children: Public Benefits Summary
- Representing Yourself at a State Hearing: Tips to Succeed
- Disability Rights: Getting the Help You Deserve
- Welfare-to-Work: How It Works
- Getting Help in Your Language
- CalWORKs Time Limits on Aid
Law Help California
LawHelp helps people of low and moderate incomes find free legal aid programs in their communities, answers to questions about their legal rights and forms to help them with their legal problems. Simply put, LawHelp is about helping people find solutions to their legal problems.
LSNC Eviction Defense
If you are being evicted from the home you rent, you can learn more about the court eviction process and how to respond to a court eviction by using our “Answer to Eviction” packet.
We also have a packet to help you fill out a Fee Waiver and Order on Fee Waiver.