Can I get help with housing?

CalWORKs families can get Homeless Assistance.  Homeless Assistance provides up to 16 days of temporary housing, help with security deposit and your last month’s rent.  CalWORKs recipients can also get help from the Housing Support Program.  The Housing Support Program helps with rent to find a new home or stay in your current home.


If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.