Can the county help me get my bachelor's degree or other higher education?

Yes, you can attend college, trade school, adult education, or even get a post-graduate degree as your Welfare-to-Work activity.  Counties must now let you pursue higher education as your Welfare-to-Work activity.  People doing higher education as their Welfare-to-Work activity get $500 per semester if full-time, and $250 per semester if part-time for expenses like books and school fees.

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.