How do I show that I am disabled?

You need to provide medical records that show you have a severe impairment or disability that limits your ability to work.  Social Security uses a different standard for adults and children.  If you do not have a doctor, Social Security can send you to their doctors for consultative examinations.  Social Security uses listings or definitions of disabilities to determine if you are disabled.  


Adult Listings

Child Listings  

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.