What if I'm under 18 years old?

Minors can file gender marker and name change paperwork with the participation of one or more parents. The process for minors depends on whether you have a supportive parent or parents.

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.