Can I change my gender marker to non-binary?

Yes, your California driver’s license can reflect a non-binary gender marker. There is currently no federal non-binary gender marker, but there may be an option for a U.S. passport soon.

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.