I disagree with the number of hours they gave me. What can I do?

You can challenge the total number of hours or any reduction in the number of hours by filing an appeal.  You can find information about appeals on the back of your notice.  If you did not get a notice, you can complete this appeal form.  

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.