Can I get IHSS?
People with disabilities and lower incomes who need help to continue to live in their homes.
Eligibility criteria for all IHSS applicants and recipients:
- You must physically reside in the United States.
- You must also be a California resident.
- You must have a Medi-Cal eligibility determination.
- You must live at home or an abode of your own choosing (acute care hospital, long-term care facilities, and licensed community care facilities are not considered "own home").
- You must submit a completed Health Care Certification form.
If you want free legal information or advice,
Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.