What do I need to do to continue receiving CalFresh benefits?

You need to give the county a report about your income, assets and household every 6 months.  If you start making more money, you might have to report right away.  Income that is over the Income Reporting Threshold (IRT) will trigger a report.  The county provides you with the updated IRT limits each year. 


In the future some people may need to participate in work activities, but not now.

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.