Where do survivors of the Humboldt County earthquake get help?

Survivors of the Humboldt County earthquake can get assistance from Humboldt County's emergency page under "Recovery and Assistance",2-1-1 Humboldt, or by calling the Humboldt County Earthquake Long-Term Recovery Line at 707-441-5000.  


You can call our office for legal help.  LSNC provides free legal help to low-income individuals and families affected by natural disasters including fires, earthquakes and floods.  We can help with disaster-related issues including SBA claims, insurance claims, tenant rights, homeowner remedies, eligibility for federal, state and local benefits, and other issues.  Humboldt County Earthquake Flyer


Due to significant damage to property, the Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest disaster loans for impacted individuals in Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino, Siskiyou and Trinity counties. SBA disaster loans are available for homeowners and renters. Disaster loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged or destroyed homes.


Homeowners and renters are eligible for up to $40,000 to repair or replace damaged or destroyed personal property. For many of our clients, these loans may be the only source of funds to replace destroyed property. The deadline to apply for an SBA loan is March 6, 2023.  


Applicants may apply online, https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/. Individuals may also call at (800) 659-2955 or email disastercustomerservic@sba.gov for help.

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.