Can I get replacement CalFresh benefits if my food went bad during a disaster?

Yes.  You can get replacement CalFresh if you lost food due to fire, flood, widespread power outages or other events as a result of a natural disaster.  You must contact your local welfare office within 10 days to report the loss.  

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.