I make too much for Medi-Cal. Are there other options?

Yes.  If you make too much to qualify for Medi-Cal, you can apply for Covered California.  Covered California is a state-run health care insurance exchange that offers financial assistance to reduce your premiums payments.  Go to CoveredCA.com to see if you qualify for financial assistance to make your health care more affordable. 

If you want free legal information or advice,

Contact us

Disclaimer: None of the information or links provided at this site are legal advice.