Law Help California
LawHelp helps people of low and moderate incomes find free legal aid programs in their communities, answers to questions about their legal rights and forms to help them with their legal problems. Simply put, LawHelp is about helping people find solutions to their legal problems.
LSNC Guide to CalFresh Benefits
CalFresh is California’s name for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), previously known as the “food stamp” program. The LSNC CalFresh Guide provides an independent, authoritative resource for helping low-income families and individuals get and keep their CalFresh benefits.
- But It’s Unfair! Tips on Overpayments
- CalWORKs Time Limits on Aid
- Caring For Your Relative’s Children: Public Benefits Summary
- Disability Rights: Getting the Help You Deserve
- Getting Help in Your Language
- Representing Yourself at a State Hearing: Tips to Succeed
- Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors
- Support Services – Getting What You Need in the Welfare-to-Work Program
- Welfare-to-Work: How It Works