- HICAP Receptionist – answer telephones, schedule appointments, refer callers to a more appropriate resource when necessary, distribute mail and handle other duties as assigned (application deadline is December 23, 2014),
- Entry-level Staff Attorney (Law Graduate or Attorney with 1 – 3 years experience) – located in Woodland, California; participate in all aspects of litigation including client interviews, factual investigation, legal research, discovery, preparation of legal documents, negotiations, trials, and appellate work in both State and Federal Courts; as well as appear at administrative hearings. (Application deadline is December 9, 2014.)
- Senior Legal Hotline – Staff Attorney – six-month contract position located in Sacramento, California; responsibile for providing legal advice and assistance to seniors, conducting legal research, drafting position statements and appeals, and representing seniors in court and administrative hearings. (Application deadline is November 27, 2014.)
- Staff Attorney (Law Graduate or Attorney with 1 – 3 years experience) – located in Vallejo, California; responsible for providing legal advice and assistance to seniors, conducting legal research, drafting position statements and appeals, representing seniors in court and administrative hearings, developing materials for community outreach, designing community education seminars and conducting community legal education. (Application deadline is December 8, 2014.)
- 2015 LSNC Summer Intern Program – a 10-week internship scheduled between June 1, 2015 and August 7, 2015. LSNC hopes to place at least one intern in each of our eight field offices, which are located in Sacramento, Auburn, Chico, Redding, Woodland, Vallejo, Eureka and Ukiah; and in two of LSNC’s special programs: LSNC Health and Senior Legal Hotline (SLH).
- Managing Attorney – Redding, California – supervision of seven-member staff responsible for providing legal services to the low income population in Shasta, Siskiyou, Lassen, Modoc and Trinity Counties.
- Fall Program Recruitment (2014) – details about LSNC’s annunal recruitment process. In the fall, LSNC begins its recruitment process for third-year law students preparing to take the California Bar Examination the following summer. For more than fifteen years, LSNC has hired at least one candidate, either through a fellowship or as a regular staff member, from among that year’s law school graduates.
- For client assistance, call:
(916) 551-2150. For more information, contact a local office of Legal Services of Northern California.
- California Courts
- California Statutes
- California Regulations
- California Constitution
- California Government
- Child Support Resources
- GIS Mapping
- Statistics | Data
- Legal Research Tools
- Language Access
- Policy | Advocacy