- Staff Attorney - LSNC Health Unit - entry level attorney position with LSNC Health special program. Open until filled. See announcement for details of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Pro Bono Coordinator – Executive Office Coordinator of volunteer programs for 23-county legal services provider. Under the direction of the Executive Director, responsible for (1) development of pro bono opportunities, (2) recruitment and screening of potential volunteers, and (3) training and coordination of attorney, law students and other professional volunteers.
- Administrative Support Clerk - Office reception and administrative support for LSNC's field office in Auburn.
- Legal Secretary - Secretarial, legal document preparation and general office support for LSNC's field office in Auburn.
- Spring Semester Volunteer Law Clerk Positions - Five LSNC field offices and the Health law project seek law student volunteers for the spring 2017 semester.
LSNC IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES WOMEN, PEOPLE OF COLOR, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, OLDER PEOPLE, AND LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE TO APPLY.