The following are CalWORKs and other welfare training presentations prepared by Jodie Berger of Legal Services of Northern California (LSNC) and, as indicated, by Nu Usaha of the Western Center on Law and Poverty (WCLP). Most are in PDF format; as indicated, a few are designed for viewing in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE). (Updated September, 2013.)
- CalWORKs Disability Provisions (Sept 2013) (28 slides)
- Ending Improper Limits on Education and Training: A Review of All County Letter 02-03 (May 10, 2002) (20 slides).
- General Assistance | Food Stamp Disability Provisions (Sept 2013) (40 slides focusing on the GA and Food Stamp programs.)
- Inter County Transfers
- Learning Disabilities – An Overview of ACL 01-70 (February 2, 2003) (37 slides).
- New Welfare-to-Work Program Rules (March 5, 2013) (36 slides).
- Now What? Options After Time Limits in CalWORKs (January 14, 2003) (33 slides).